You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.

Our expertise

Made in France

All our products are manufactured in France, in Neuville/Sarthe near Le Mans, and more than 80% of their composition from purchased components in France, the other 20% from companies in the European community.

Sustainable development

For several years now we have been implementing our system of Environmental Management which strengthened with our new manufacturing site in 2017.

Our big areas of focus are:

  • The eco-design of our products

    Every year we develop new products by integrating all the stages of their lifecycle. We only use premium quality products, preferably made in France and 100% recyclable.

  • The conservation of resources

    We invested in a manufacturing tool which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly. The need in energy for the manufacturing process as well as for the heating or lighting were reduced.

  • The decrease of our impact

    We give priority to nearby suppliers and we optimize the frequencies of supply in order to reduce permanently the emission of CO2.We only use certified FSC suppliers for wood, paper and carton.

  • The recycling of our waste and our end-life products

    During the whole manufacturing cycle our waste is sorted and processed again by the specialized and certified companies.
    Our membership in the collective sectors such as RECYLUM (for the electronic and electrical professional waste) and VALDELIA (for the furnishing components waste) certified by the Ministry of Ecology, helps our customers to have our end-life products collected and processed.

Quality

VILLARD has implemented its System of Quality Management since 2008, approved by the ISO 9001 Certification for the services of the company: design, manufacturing and sales.

At each stage of its organization VILLARD brings you the best service and the best quality level required. Each product is taken care of and it undergoes the complete control in order to guarantee the impeccable quality and reliability to you.

Sales Department

Our Sales Department consisting of 9 salesmen travelling all over France and 4 sales assistants are at your service from Monday to Friday to study your requests, advise you and suggest you the best products and the organization of work suitable the best to your needs.

To contact us:

  • French Sales Department: 0 285 290 500 (commercial@villard-medical.com)
  • Export Sales Department: + 33 285 290 506 (export@villard-medical.com)